UWP-D22 (UWP-D Handheld Wireless Microphone Package)
The demand for high quality audio is increasing as high resolution content becomes prevalent in the video production industry. Today’s content creators are faced with the challenge of capturing high-quality audio quickly, reliably and with limited resources.
Offering superb sound quality with digital processing, reliable RF transmission, true double tuner diversity reception and friendly features, the UWP-D series is an ideal partner for ENG (electronic news gathering) and EFP (electronic field production), as well as documentaries and weddings.
The UWP-D22 bodypack wireless microphone package includes the UTX-M40 handheld microphone and URX-P40 receiver, plus accessories.
- High quality sound with Sony digital audio processing
- NFC SYNC function for quick and easy secure channel setting (IR sync capability with UTX-M40 transmitter from URX-P03, URX-P03D, and URX-S03D receivers)
- True double tuner diversity for stable signal reception
- Interchangeable head for wide choice of microphone capsules
- Auto gain mode volume control
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode for off-mic audio
- Channel memory for fast switching between receiver frequencies for two transmitter operation
- Transmitter frequency sent to receiver for matching multiple receivers to one transmitter
- Headphone output for monitoring
- Monitor mode for using a receiver as an ear monitor
- Variable muting function
- Compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWP-D series
- Receiver output level control
- High visibility OLED display, ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- USB connector for power supply (URX-P40 only)
- Digital audio interface support with SMAD-P5 Multi Interface (MI) Shoe Adaptor (option)