LMD-X550MD (55-inch 4K 2D LCD Medical Monitor)
This 55-inch medical grade LCD monitor can display very high quality two-dimensional colour video images with 4K resolution from a wide range of medical imaging systems such as surgical endoscopes and laparoscopic camera systems. Its ergononic design is optimised for environments such as Operating Rooms, surgical centres, clinics and doctors' offices. Offering four times the pixel count of Full HD, the LMD-X550MD provides a clearer view of fine details than conventional medical monitors. Its increased resolution also maintains picture quality when viewing zoomed images, as well as supporting multiple picture display modes for enhanced operability in the OR. The OptiContrast Panel™ ensures clear, high contrast images by controlling light reflections and dispersion within the LCD panel. The monitor's advanced new panel design is teamed with powerful Sony digital signal processing to provide a wider colour gamut than ordinary LCD medical monitors. Advanced Image Multiple Enhancer (A.I.M.E.™) technology can be used to accentuate subtle colour differences or highlight the outline structure of displayed objects.
- 55-inch medical LCD monitor with 4K Ultra HD resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels that provides four times more detail than Full HD, sharper than conventional medical monitors.
- Backlight monitor LED, monitor brightness 520 cd View angle more than 89 degrees Left / Right / Top / Bottom
- Number of colors 1,073,741,824 Color and Gramma Mode 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, DICOM, Hilight
- OptiContrast Panel ™ controls the light reflection and distribution of falling light Impact inside the LCD panel for sharpness And better visibility In addition, it helps prevent condensation, condensation of steam inside the control panel. And a wider color gamut than conventional medical LCD monitors.
- 3D Advanced Image Multiple Enhancer (AIME ™) technology to highlight slight color differences or emphasize the outline structure of the displayed object.
- Zoom can be adjusted to 1x, 1.2. x, 1.5x or 2x helps to see small details while maintaining high image resolution Can set separate zoom for each input (SDI / HDMI / DVI)
- Versatile input and output HDMI, DVI-D input, 3G SDI, HD, SD-SDI, DVI-D, SDI output
- Designed for easy cleaning. The smooth and strong screen surface makes cleaning of liquid, gel and disinfection from the LCD panel and control buttons more efficient and protect the screen from being bumped by other devices.
- Including image flip, comparable image, image overlay (PIP) and image overlay (POP). Can be selected quickly and easily from both 2D and 3D menus.
- Safe to use. The monitor supports standard IEC 60601- 1 medical devices and the safety standards of USA, Canada, and Europe.