LMD-1951MD (19-inch SXGA 2D LCD Medical Monitor)
The 19-inch LMD-1951MD SXGA medical LCD monitor is designed for both SD (Standard Definition) and HD (High Definition) systems that generate 4:3/5:4 aspect ratio signal output. The LMD-1951MD incorporates many of the same characteristics and features as the LMD-2451MD, including ChromaTRU™ colour processing for excellent picture reproduction, a full 10-bit digital signal processor to produce accurate and lifelike images, and enhanced viewing modes such as Picture-in-Picture and Mirror Image. ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY FEATURES Advanced LED backlight technology enables the LMD-1951MD to reproduce brighter images than previous models, while at the same time being environmentally-friendly, Hg-free and offering lower power consumption.
- 19-inch Full HD medical LCD monitor and SXGA 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Backlight LED monitor, viewing angle more than 89 degrees, left / right / top / bottom
- Number of colors 16.7 million colors and Gramma Mode CRT 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 and DICOM
- Advanced full 10-bit digital video signal processor to produce smoothly-detailed images with natural gradation.
- Full range of inputs, including composite, Y/C (S-Video), RGB, HD15 and DVI-D as standard. Furthermore, two built-in option ports greatly expand the input signals this monitor can accept
- Various image scan modes – such as Normal/Over scan, Under scan, Full, Zoom and Native – allowing users to select the most suitable scan mode depending on the requirements.
- Variety of display modes including Mirror Image, Side-by-Side and Picture-in-Picture, which allow users to optimally view images according to each particular application.
- Designed for easy cleaning The smooth and strong screen surface makes cleaning of liquid, gel and disinfection from the LCD panel and control buttons more efficient and protect the screen from being bumped by other devices.
- Users can activate/deactivate control panel buttons with just one touch
- Safe to use. The monitor supports standard IEC 60601- 1 medical devices and the safety standards of USA, Canada, and Europe.