LMD-1530MD (15-inch WXGA 2D LCD Medical Monitor)
The LMD-1530MD is a widescreen HD medical-certified 15-inch* monitor, with a WXGA panel providing 1280 x 768 pixel resolution. The outstanding image quality and lightweight compact design allows for easy integration into a variety of applications, both inside and outside the operating room. Incorporating an advanced LCD panel with wide viewing angle, it reproduces bright and high-contrast images even in dark areas of the picture. It is equipped with a 10-bit signal processor to produce lifelike images. Smooth gradation and accurate colour representation ensures it is true to the original signals. The monitor accepts a wide variety of SD signal inputs, plus HD input via either HDMI or an analogue component. Its versatile inputs.
- The LMD-1530W 15" Wide Screen 15:9 LCD medical monitor WXGA-type LCD with 1280 x 768 pixel resolution
- 10-bit digital video signal processor reproduces life-like images with accurate color reproduction and a consistent grayscale for static images as well as for moving content.
- Viewing angle more than 88 degrees, left / right / top / bottom
- Number of colors 16.7 million colors
- Selecable 5 gamma modes
- Anti-reflection (AR) coated protection panel to protect the surface of the display and to minimize the damage caused by scratches. It reduces reflections from ambient light
- Variety of SD inputs including analog composite, Y/C (S-Video), 525i/625i component, and RGB. In addition, it accepts HD signals via HDMI interface or analog component connectors.
- Different scan modes for a variety of different image sizes. For ultimate flexibility, users can easily select the most appropriate scan mode for their application
- Safe to use. The monitor supports standard IEC 60601- 1 medical devices and the safety standards of USA, Canada, and Europe.