MCC-1000MD (Two-Piece Full HD Surgical Video Camera)
The MCC-1000MD features the latest generation image sensor technology offering enhanced low-light sensitivity compared to traditional cameras on the market. Designed for medical microsurgical applications including ophthalmology and neurology procedures, the compact and lightweight design allows the C-mount head to be easily mounted on most existing surgical microscopes. Captured HD images can be displayed on our surgical monitors for everyone to see in the OR and recorded with our medical recorders. Surgical footage can be shared with clinicians/colleagues, at conferences and symposiums, and for surgical training and education.
- The MCC-1000MD camera head combines three 1920 x 1080 1/2.8 type "Exmor" R CMOS image sensor, Horizontal Resolution 1000 TV lines or more.
- SensitivityF13 (Typical) (At 1080/59.94i, 89.9% reflection, 2000 lx) and F20 (Typical) (At 1080/59.94i, 89.9% reflection, 2000 lx, “High Sensitivity” is “ON”)
- The C-mount head to be easily mounted on most existing surgical microscopes.
- The MCC-1000MD can operate in HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode. When used in conjunction with an HDR display, the images can be viewed with a wider range of contrast to capture surgical images with even greater contrast and realism.
- Camera image can be flipped both vertically and horizontally. The flip function can be activated with foot switch accessories.
- Fluorescent mode Can see clear images during shooting. Fluorescent mode under green light without the need for special yellow filters.
- Supports video signal 1080 50i / 50p, 60i / 60p.
- Supports Various interfaces, including HDMI, HD-SDI, S VIDEO, Video.
- Can synchronize images from two MCC-500MDs to be able to receive 3D video images
- This product is distributed to the US and EU as a medical device and satisfies product safety standards (e.g. IEC 60601-1).