LMD-X3200MD (32-inch 4K 2D LCD Medical Monitor)
The LMD-X3200MD is a 31 5/8-inch 4K LCD medical-grade surgical monitor intended for use in hospital operating rooms, surgical centres, clinics, doctors’ offices and similar medical environments. 4K picture quality is enhanced further by HDR gamma support and a wide colour gamut for clearer viewing of fine details and subtle tonal differences. Thanks to Sony’s unique upscaling technology, HD/SD resolution signals are automatically upscaled to a natural, sharp 4K view with four times the pixel count of Full HD.
- 31 5/8-inch medical LCD monitor with 4K Ultra HD resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Viewing Angle (Panel Specification) 89°/89°/89°/89° (typical) (up/down/left/right, contrast > 10:1)
- Backlight LED
- Luminance (Panel Specification) 500 cd/m2 (typical)
- Colors Approx.1.07 billion colors
- Gramma Mode 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, DICOM and HLG
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Versatile input and output DP, HDMI, DVI-D, 3G-SDI, 12G-SDI input, and 3G-SDI, 12G-SDI, CLONE output
- Anti-reflection structure
- Accurate colour reproduction and more realistic visualisation. This complies with ITU-R Recommendation BT.2020.
- Enhanced clarity with proprietary Advanced Image Multiple Enhancer™ technology ( A.I.M.E.TM )
- Clone output: This feature allows the user to clone the exact image on display on the monitor – with various display
- Designed for easy cleaning. The smooth and strong screen surface makes cleaning of liquid, gel and disinfection from the LCD panel and control buttons.
- Display modes including Mirror Image, Flip image, Picture-in-Picture and Picture-out-Picture
- Safe to use. The monitor supports standard IEC 60601- 1 medical devices and the safety standards of USA, Canada, and Europe.