UP-27MD (A6 Digital Colour Printer)
Sonyʼs medical grade UP-27MD Colour Printer is the ideal choice for Ultrasound, Cardiology, and Endoscopy with varities of digital video input compatible and many digital imaging device. Delivering a compelling combination of compact convenience, superior image quality.
Dye-sublimation printing technology provides photographic quality image printing - a far higher quality print than inkjet. The additional lamination layer protects print-outs from spills and other damage. UP-27MD is compatible with the UPC-21L and 21S. The UP-27MD also has the HSV function. This ensures that only a selected color is adjusted at one time. Colors on surgical screens are replicated exactly on your print-out, allowing end-users to consistently interpret events, in true colour detail.
- Compact design
Thanks to a compact design, UP-27MD fits easily into space-constrained environments, and can be rack-mounted,alongside other equipment, on medical carts.
- SDI compatibility
HD-SDI, SD-SDI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs are available for smooth transmission of large video signals up to full HD 1080p resolution with less noise.
- Large front LCD
Its useful front operation and User-friendly LCD display with the white back light provide better visibility for intuitive operation.
- UP-27MD dye sublimation printer can produces photo-quality prints
- Sony's laminating technology, which coats each print with a protective layer that's resistant to light, heat, water, humidity, and fingerprints, this laminating technology allows the prints to be placed in long-term storage without fear of degradation.
- Resolution 423 dpi
- Effective Print Pixels 21L : 2132x1600 dots 21S : 1600x1260 dots
- Print Area 21L : 127.9 x 96 mm (5 1/8 x 3 3/4 inches) 21S : 96 x 75.6 mm (3 3/4 x 3 inches)
- Printing Time UPC-21L: Approx. 29 sec, UPC-21S: Approx. 19 sec
- Paper Tray Capacity L size: max. 50 sheets, S size: max. 80 sheets
- Front-loading operation makes it easy to replace paper and ribbon
- Compliance with Medical Safety Standards IEC 60601-1 and product safety standards in the U.S.A., Canada and Europe.