HVO-4000MT (4K 3D Medical Video Recorder)
The HVO-4000MT is a 4K, 3D and 2D medical grade video recorder that's intended to record 4K video and still images from endoscopic/laparoscopic camera systems, surgical microscope and other compatible imaging systems. Images captured with the HVO-4000MT can be used for patient records, training or educational purposes. The compact, portable recorder is suitable for use in hospital operating rooms, medical imaging centres, surgical centres, clinics, doctor's offices and similar healthcare environments. HVO-4000MT is designed to comply with medical safety standards and is optimised for medical applications.
- HVO-4000MT Medical Video recorder 4K resolutions 3840 x 2160 which 3D/2D formats
- Support video 4K both of 4096x2160 pixels and 3840x2160 pixels
- Support 4K 3840x2160 and Full HD 1920x1080 resolutions
- Three image quality settings (Standard/High/Best)
- Recording format Sony's XAVC S codec and efficient MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression
- High-capacity 4TB disk drive allows long duration video recording, between 46 and 119 hours of 4K video recording (or between 311 and 634 hours of Full HD video recording
- Simultaneous recording in 4K and 2K (Full HD)
- Simultaneous recording on internal HDD and external media
- The front panel's 3.5" colour LCD screen allows current input image and status, playback images and recorder settings to be reviewed without the need for an external display.
- Recorded data can be uploaded over the hospital network from the operating room to a computer using CIFS (Common Internet File System) for convenient centralised storage and sharing.
- Compliance with Medical Safety Standards:
• UL: UL60601-1+ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, FCC: Part15 Class A Digital Device
• cUL: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.60601-1+No.601.1, IC: ICES-003 Class A
• CE: EN60601-1+EN60601-1-2
• CB: IEC60601-1, IEC60065, IEC 60950-1
• Class 1 Laser Product