UP-D25MD (A6 Digital Colour Printer)
The UP-D25MD digital color printer for medical applications and varities of digital video input compatible with many digital imaging device. Delivering a compelling combination of compact convenience, superior image quality.
Dye-sublimation printing technology provides photographic quality image printing - a far higher quality print than inkjet. The additional lamination layer protects print-outs from spills and other damage. UP-D25MD is compatible with the UPC-21L and 21S. The UP-D25MD also has the HSV function. This ensures that only a selected color is adjusted at one time. Colors on surgical screens are replicated exactly on your print-out, allowing end-users to consistently interpret events, in true colour detail.
- UP-D25MD dye sublimation printer can produces photo-quality prints
- Sony's laminating technology, which coats each print with a protective layer that's resistant to light, heat, water, humidity, and fingerprints, this laminating technology allows the prints to be placed in long-term storage without fear of degradation.
- Resolution 423 dpi
- Gradations 8 bits (256 levels) processing each for yellow, magenta and cyan
- Effective Print Pixels 21L / 24LA : 2100x1600 dots 21S / 24SA : 1600x1200 dots
- Print Area 21L / 24LA : 126 x 96mm (5 x 3 3/4 inches) 21S/ 24SA : 96 x 72 mm (3 3/4 x 2 7/8 inches)
- Printing Time 1L21S 24LA24SA Approx. 29sec Approx. 19sec Approx. 36sec (tentative) Approx. 25sec (tentative)
- Paper Tray Capacity L size: max. 50 sheets, S size: max. 80 sheets
- Front-loading operation makes it easy to replace paper and ribbon
- Compliance with Medical Safety Standards IEC 60601-1 and product safety standards in the U.S.A., Canada and Europe.