UP-D898DC (A6 Digital Black and White Thermal Printer with DC Power Input)
The UP-D898MD is a compact A6 medical grade black and white digital printer, operating on a 12-24V DC power source from other medical systems. Advanced thermal printing technology delivers near-photo quality results using widely available print media. Capable of delivering high-quality black & white prints in under two seconds.
- UP-D898DC A6 Medical Digital Direct thermal printer
- Support A6 black and white thermal printing
- Gradations 8 bits (256 levels) processing
- Resolution 325 dpi 8 bit Digital: 4,096 x 1,280 dots
- Printing Time High-speed mode: Approx. 1.9 seconds/image (960 x 1,280 dots), Normal speed mode: Approx. 3.3 seconds/image (960 x 1,280 dots)
- Interface Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)
- Paper width of 110 mm (4 3/8 inches)
- Picture Area 320 x 100 mm (12 5/8 x 4 inches)
- Operation with DC power source: a 12-24V DC power source, provided from other connected medical modalities. Electrical supply connection is via a Canon-type DC power plug.